1. Ann Taylor Shana Cutout Leather Shootie – These are currently sold out everywhere, but if you can snag a pair on eBay or elsewhere, it will be totally worth it! I own a pair and they are incredibly comfortable!!
$148.00 – http://www.anntaylor.com
2. La Mer Gel Creme – So much better than the traditional thick, creme version. Great for the upcoming dryer, cooler weather.
$285 – http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com
3. Burberry camel coat – A classic. Must have item for any wardrobe.
$1495 – net-a-porter.com
4. Stella Dot necklace – Statement necklaces are a must for the fall.
$228 – http://www.stelladot.com
5. Hunter low heel tall boots – Rag and Bone collaboration with Hunter. Don’t miss out!
$296 – http://www.nordstrom.com
6. Tom Ford lipstick – Crimson Noir is a great autumn hue.
$49 – http://www.bloomingdales.com
7. Viktor Rolf orange flower perfume – I own and love this scent!!
$165 – http://www.nordstrom.com
$475 – http://www.bloomingdales.com
$225 – http://www.michaelkors.com
$315 – http://www.piperlime.gap.com
2 thoughts on “Fall Essentials – The Fashionista Edition”
I adore Vince. Totally spot on with chic yet professional style recommendations, Chic in Academia! Vince is especially great b/c you’ll looked pulled together all day while being insanely cozy and comfortable. (I type this with great longing as I am wearing too-tight-around-the-belly tights and a too-cinched cinched-waist dress. Ack.)
Hi, LE! Thanks so much for your feedback!! I really appreciate it!! I totally agree that Vince is amazing with regard to knitwear. I aim for style and comfort as well, and Vince does manage to accomplish both in most pieces of clothing they make. I must admit, on occasion, wearing too-tight-around-the-belly tights make the outfit; even when paired with a cozy Vince sweater. 😉 A girl’s just gotta do, what a girl’s gotta to make the outfit look its best!