If you watch my instastories, you know that I just got this makeup bag in the mail this week and it sold out so I wasn’t able to link this exact one, but I was able to link a similar one. Will try to link it again if you missed it! Anyway, I tried out the following products this past weekend and really like them! Here’s what I got and specifically what I thought of each:
1. @Lancomeofficial Click & Glow Highlighter. I got the illuminating pen in three different shades: 01, gold hue, 04 bronze hue, and 02 copper hue. All are great against my skin and although meant to serve as highlighters, they actually also double as eye shadow! Def worth trying. 👍🏼
2. @yslbeauty Touche Eclat Neutralizer. I am obsessed with this. I got the Bisque and wear it under my concealer and also apply it to acne scars that left dark spots on my face, and it really helps to hide the darkness. I use it under concealer or my tinted moisturizer and it’s light enough that it can be used in conjunction and doesn’t look cakey when paired with other products.
3. @yslbeauty Eye Duo Smoker. Also love this. The box comes with instructions if you’re a makeup newbie like me and don’t know how to use it. 🙈 I’ve used the charcoal color as a liner and loved it. It’s super smooth tho so make sure to wear either primer underneath it or apply setting powder after applying.
4. @cosmedix Illuminate & Lift neck and decollete treatment. Obsessed. 😍 If you’ve never tried this line, you are missing out. It is a bit pricey, but a little goes a long way and gosh, I just cant say enough about it. Super hydrating moisturizing. This product is especially wonderful if you’re on the older side like me, but great for dry skin and those looking to simply maintain their youthful appearance by implementing preventive care. A+ for this one!
5. @sjtraveler Makeup Bag in Java. This bag is gonna be bae. It’s sizable, super cute, so well made, and lined in the cutest pink on the inside. There are similar styles still in stock and will try to link those if possible!
1 (Cosmedix)| 2, 3, and 6 (Lancôme Click & Glow Highlighting Skin Fluid Instant Glow On-the-Go) | 4 (Lancome Eye Smoker Duo)| 5 (Yves Saint Laurent ‘Touche Eclat Neutralizer’ Colour Corrector – Bisque)