Friends! This Hunter Boots sale at Bloomingdale’s is too good to pass up. Not to mention the stealthy tips I’m about to share with you in order to get these boots for next to nothing!!
I’ve been on the hunt for Hunter Boots (see what I did there, lol!), and finally found some on sale. Here’s how I was able to score them for less than $100!
They are currently on sale for $119 down from $150. Here’s what you do to score them for under $100:
- Sign up for eBates here. They offer a 3% rebate. I shopped on my phone and got a pop up for $20 Ebates Cash Bonus when you spend $100.00 or more. So, I shopped from my phone! 3% rebate plus an additional $20 is money off my total price!
- I also signed up for Bloomie’s text messages by texting 25666 for an additional 10% off code. Use the code they text you at checkout.
- I then signed up for their Loyalty rewards program (scroll to the bottom of the Bloomindale’s page if this doesn’t pop up for you). You get free shipping on any purchase and there is no sign up fee or maintenance fee! Score. That knocked $13 off my total purchase price!
So, here’s what my total came to:
$119.99 + $13 shipping + $10.92 tax = $143.90
$143.90 – $13 shipping (Loyalty Rewards Perk)
– $11.99 (text alert sign up)
– $10.92 tax (I did not get charged tax when I checked out…assume it was because I shopped through Ebates or used their Loyalty rewards program!)
TOTAL IMMEDIATE COST: $107.99
Remember, you will also get $20 off of $100, plus your 3% rebate (~3.24), for an additional $23.24. So at the end of the day, you will have paid $84.75 for these boots!! That’s a $65.25 savings!!
TOTAL COST AFTER REBATES: $84.75
Not too bad in my opinion!! This will work for any other purchase on their website if you go through Ebates, and if you spend more than $200 on regular-priced items, you get a $50 reward card. Sounds like a deal to me if you’re shopping at Bloomingdale’s anyway!
Let me know what you get or if any of these tips work for you when you shop at Bloomingdales.com in the comments section below. I look forward to hearing about what you found and how much you saved! You’re welcome. And…happy shopping!
Until next time! Stay ‘Chic’!