Stila Cosmetics, led by renowned makeup artist and Global Executive Director of Creative Artistry for Stila Cosmetics Sarah Lucero, created the beauty looks for Alice + Olivia, Cynthia Rowley, Nicholas K., Banana Republic, Vivienne Tam, and Misha Collection SS17 collections.
Sarah created the beauty look this season using Stila’s top color ranges including the brand’s cult-favorite Stay All Day line, NEW Stay All Day Brow Liners and exclusive sneak peeks of the Spring 2017 collection. I thought you all might be interested in not only the new products, but also step-by-step instructions from a pro!! Check out a couple of my favorite “looks” below.
GET THE LOOK – “The Adelaide”
Inspiration: 1800’s tarot card readers and the power of positivity inspired the lavender and lilac pops that are mysterious, but vibrant. Draw attention to the eye as windows to the soul.
1. Prep skin with Stay All Day Foundation ($40) for a full coverage look to even out skin tone.
2. Apply Smudgestick Waterproof Eye Liner in Black Amethyst & Purple Tang ($22) moving straight out from the eye creating a dramatic, straight edge cat eye.
3. Apply pale shimmery lilac shade of Eyes Are the Window Shadow Palette in Mind ($49) to lids for a pastel, washed out look.
4. Apply Convertible Color Dual Lip & Cheek Palette in Sunrise Splendor ($39) to cheeks for sheer, healthy color.
5. Apply HUGE Extreme Lash Mascara ($23) for thick, lush lashes.
6. Apply Stay All Day Waterproof Brow Color ($21) in upward motions to the brows to frame the face. PRO TIP: use multiple shades to achieve a natural, ombré brow.
GET THE LOOK – “The Americana”
Inspiration: A rhinestone Texan cowboy takes on NASA.
- Prep skin with Stay All Day Foundation ($40)for a full coverage look to even out skin tone.
- Apply Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner in Periwinkle ($22)to lash line for the Texas-denim-inspired color pop.
- Apply Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow in Dusty Rose ($32)over top of the Periwinkle liner for the Rhinestone Cowboy metallic pop.
- Apply Stay All Day Bronzer for Face & Body ($36)to cheeks for sheer warmth and definition.
- Apply Lush Lips Water Plumping Primer ($21)to lips for a grey hue to neutralize the colorful look.
- Apply HUGE Extreme Lash Mascara ($23)for thick, piecey lashes.
Apply Stay All Day Waterproof Brow Color ($21) in upward motions to the brows to frame the face. PRO TIP: use multiple shades to achieve a natural, ombré brow.
All of the Stila products listed above can be found at Sephora.com and there is also a 4% Cash Back rebate available through eBates!! Use my referral link if you are not already registered to get rebates from your online purchases. 🙂
Until next time! Stay ‘Chic’!
ABOUT SARAH LUCERO: STILA’S GLOBAL EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF CREATIVE ARTISTRY
With over a decade of experience in professional makeup artistry, Sarah Lucero has made a name for herself working in the beauty and fashion industries. Currently serving as Global Executive Director of Creative Artistry for Stila Cosmetics, Sarah shares her expertise as Spokesperson for the brand.
Photo credit: Sarah Lucero