This past weekend, I picked up two pairs of shoes at Target. A pair of nude and black patent leather heels. I paid $8.98 per pair!! And, lemme tell ya: they are seriously the perfect work pump. They are comfortable – even for a Target heel – and so very affordably priced! It is therefore likely no surprise that they seem to be nearly sold out online, and getting close to being sold out in stores! Mind you, online, they are still priced at $20.98 a pair, but it’s not a bad price to pay for a great shoe if you don’t happen to find the ones that are priced lower in stores.
Here are a few things I noted about the two pairs I got:
- They are generously sized. If you have a narrow foot, you might want to go down a half-size. Another reason to see if you can find them in stores…you’ll be able to try them on!
- The colors are a great shade of black and nude. The nude is not too light, and the black is a “true” black.
- They are closed-toe, which makes them ideal for the office.
- The description online says they have a 3.5″ heel, but I find them to have a rather reasonable height, and definitely doesn’t feel like I’m wearing a 3.5″ heel… Definitely try to find them in stores or order several sizes and return the ones that don’t fit.
- They come in black, nude, navy, and silver
There are still several sizes and colors available online, so hurry on up and grab a few pairs! They are buy one, get one 50% off, so you don’t have to feel guilty about buying more than one pair (discount applied during online checkout)!
- Shop through Ebates to get a 2% rebate on your purchase
- Use your Target Red Card to get an additional 5%
- Don’t want to buy new shoes until you get rid of some you already own? No problem! Sell your old ones to ThredUp and make space for these new ones!
Happy Shopping, friends!!
Until next time! Stay ‘Chic’!