Disclosure: This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Neutrogena® Norwegian Formula® and Latina Bloggers Connect. All opinions are my own.
Fall and winter are two of my favorite seasons, primarily because of the seasonal attire. No surprise there! But, one of the things I dislike is the fact that my hands get super dry. So dry sometimes that they crack! It’s the worst. I had been on the hunt for a decent hand cream, and therefore was pleased when I was selected to participate in the Neutrogena Norwegian Formula hand cream challenge.
I was asked to try the lotion for 7 days. I was not asked to note anything in particular, but simply to share my experience with you. That seemed reasonable enough. So here’s what I thought.
1. It’s a light formula, so it spreads nicely and absorbs quickly.
2. It doesn’t feel oily. It sort of does at first, but soon there after, absorbs into the skin and the oiliness disappears. I would say this takes no longer than 10 minutes.
3. It smells nice! Not like medication or overly scented. It just sort of smells…clean and fresh!
4. It works! My hands were getting so dry. It was awful. Skin that resembles sand paper in texture is not attractive. Thankfully, after my 7 day trial period, I no longer qualify to work on a construction site. 😀 I would say it took 3-4 days for me to notice a difference. The formula was originally developed in Norway for Artic fishermen who needed to protect their hands from the cold and harsh weather they face on the job! Thankfully, it has since been adapted for mass production and nicely packaged for our use.
Finally, I love that it’s relatively affordable, especially considering it’s effectiveness – only $4.99 for a 2.0 oz tube. Notice the size is perfect for travel as well! You can find it nationwide at food, drug and mass merchandisers.
Here are some additional factoids about this awesome hand cream:
- It helps repair skin’s natural moisture barrier to keep hands, and especially cuticles,
softer and smoother, longer
- It eliminates 7 signs of damage – dryness, chapping, cracking, split nails, dry cuticles, scaliness, roughness
- It’s long-lasting formula is clinically proven to heal dry hands
- It noticeably improves the look and feel of your skin
- It’s available in scented and fragrance free formulas
- It provides effective relief that lasts up to 17 hours
- The formula has been around since 1972!
Let me know if you have used the Neutrogena Norwegian Formula hand cream or if you decide to try it for the first time, give the 7-day challenge a try and comment below with your experience. I’d love to hear about it. Finally, don’t forget to check out my daily outfit posts on Instagram, sources for outfit inspiration on Pinterest, and latest musings and retweets on Twitter.
Until next time! Stay Chic!