Anyone else scrambling last minute like me for holiday gifts?? Well, worry not, I gotcha covered. I just starting thinking about gifts this week and here are a few things I have come up with for the last minute shopper:
- I personally own this backpack and I LOVE IT. It’s the perfect gift for the high school or college student, for the mom on the go, your professor friend who needs to tote their 13″ macbook and wallet to conferences, or simply for yourself because who doesn’t shop for themselves while shopping for others??
Snakeskin backpack from Target, $34.99
2. I always have a hard time shopping for men – my hubby included – but I love this shaving kit from Target/Harry’s. I got one for my hubby earlier this year and he loved it so I know the men in your life will too.
3. This is one that is personally on MY wishlist. I’ve seen it all over Pinterest and Instagram, so you know it’s a popular item this year. I’d love to get it for my cloffice (you know, closet-office) because it has the extra lighting I need to apply makeup etc. Plus, it’s really just super cute, so why wouldn’t we want it??
Impressions Vanity Mirror, $45.00
4. We own the Google Home, but this Amazon Echo Dot is too good a deal to pass up! It’s a great present for kids too. You can put it in their rooms or play areas to play music or games with. It’s also a great device for the family overall and a great addition to any party.
5. I always feel like you can’t go wrong with pajama’s for Christmas or other holidays. Paired with some cozy slippers and a cute mug, you’re sure to have the best gift around. These are my favorite brand of pj’s and currently available in a variety of styles and only $15 a piece!
6. Finally, monthly subscription boxes are one of my favorite things to gift. They are truly the gift that keeps on giving. I personally have this subscription and love it. It’s great for the woman who loves to work out, the woman who likes to wear workout clothes but doesn’t work out, AND the woman who doesn’t currently workout but wants to. 🙂 The monthly subscription delivers 3-5 items a month, usually including at least an outfit, but with the larger subscription, workout gear as well. For a special discount use code CHICINACADEMIA at checkout!
Ellie Activewear Subscription Box, $39.95 per month
7. I’m not sure that you will get these before Friday – although it wouldn’t hurt to check, but they are one of my favorite things at the moment. Everly rings are made with simulated diamonds and are simply gorgeous. They are mistaken for real diamonds every single time I wear them. I have several of their bands and recently got one of their larger rings and can’t say enough about how much I love them. For a special discount use code CHICINACADEMIA at checkout.
Everly Rings, Get any 5 stackables for $175
7. Finally, Tula is a brand I recently tried and loved. I especially love their gift sets because they’re perfect for the person who travels a lot like me! This one in particular provides a nice sampling of their best products. You can also use my discount code for an extra discount, CHICINACADEMIA.
What other gift ideas do you have? I’ve posted other ideas on instastories as I find them, so make sure to check them out on my Instagram account. Otherwise, make sure to also check out Pinterest and Facebook for occasional posts!
Until next time! Stay ‘Chic’!